Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > New Airfield

DANDO

G'day all   GBAR when the next 26 posts are put in will you call for a working bee to put the wire up before the next section is started Ando

October 19, 2016 at 7:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

kennyglide
New tank looks good.. . :)
October 21, 2016 at 8:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DANDO

G'Day all He was at it again yesterday when I was there to do the shed locks (Greg) who else and both end preps for the field extension were done to his usual standard Thanks mate for all you do. oh and did you get back the auger ( he lost some teeth while digging holes for the fence )  does anyone have a couple of gate they have or like to donate? see Greg  Cheers Ando    

October 26, 2016 at 4:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

GBAR

Sorry no working bee tomorrow at the field. Probably try for Thursday. :P

November 1, 2016 at 4:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

GBAR

Thursday morning at 7.30 we are concreting posts in, any one interested in helping.

November 2, 2016 at 5:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

GBAR

Spoke to the Turf man today, he is so busy at the moment that he hasn't had time to organize the bobcat, so we need to lay the turf ourselves, if we can organize for next Wednesday he can bring it up. Need a show of hands for next wednesday, only take about 3 hrs if we can get the numbers to help, maybe thursday. Its the last bit of  turf laying for a while so once its down it will be just a matter of keeping the water up to it.

November 2, 2016 at 5:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

GBAR

Can't get the numbers to lay the turf, so might have to cancel the turf for the time being, might try for next year, if the members need the runway extended. Pity to waste the grant money but it only requires about 3 hrs of our time to lay it. Can't do it on a Sunday.

November 7, 2016 at 5:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Grumpy
I can help on Saturday if we can get it delivered this week. Otherwise get it delivered and I'll lay it on my circle.
November 7, 2016 at 6:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Merry

Good idea Grumpy. A turfed circle!!!!

November 7, 2016 at 7:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Grumpy
It would make a beautiful take off pad.
November 7, 2016 at 7:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Peter T

Get it for thursday AM. supposed to be sunny. A few hours and the grass would be layed. How many volunteers can we get?

--

November 7, 2016 at 10:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

GBAR

Hopefully I can book some grass in for this thursday 17th of Nov. How many members are willing to spend 3 hrs???.

November 12, 2016 at 5:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Grumpy
Would if I could but work so I can't. After 4 I can or on the weekend.
November 12, 2016 at 5:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dave W
Count me in Greg
--

November 12, 2016 at 6:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AceTutor
Administrator

Sorry not available Thursday - subject to prior commitment. OK Wed. Away next weekend.

--

November 12, 2016 at 3:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DANDO

G'Day all I will be ok for few hours on Thursday, If everyone could lend a hand for a couple of hours we will nail it without our backs suffering too much so put your hands up and help Cheers Dando 

November 12, 2016 at 4:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DANDO

G'day all  Anyone else for Thursday? come on put your hand up it won't take long if we have a few willing workers

November 13, 2016 at 5:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Vince

Love to be there Thursday, but Brisbane is calling.

November 13, 2016 at 5:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cel
I'll try to drop in on my way home, around half 4.
--

I love Eklectric powered things... my phone, my cordless drill, my toaster, my shaver...

But that's where it ends!! THINGS THAT FLY NEED REAL ENGINES!!!   :D

November 14, 2016 at 2:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

GBAR

The grass will be here at 7am Thursday morning, should only take a couple of hours if everybody turns up. The extra grass will make the runway 150mtrs long, which will be an asset for the club, when we hold inter club meetings. Hope to see as many members there.

November 15, 2016 at 3:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

137 views - 0 comments
492 views - 1 comment
1015 views - 2 comments
1795 views - 0 comments