Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > New Airfield

DANDO

G'Day all  Same here saw the first message and complied put the phone down and missed the second  and will see next weekend for job allocation Cheers Ando

March 19, 2017 at 7:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

GBAR

Well tomorrow(Wednesday) the council grader will complete the road upgrade and the council will send down a water truck to wet the roadbase but we have hired a roller for the day from Walls quarry to roll the road BUT we need members to take turns on rolling road, I dont want to sit on it for 8 hrs. Its not hard work, any one can do it. 

March 28, 2017 at 5:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Toddy
March 28, 2017 at 6:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Toddy

Hi Greg, I will be unavailable till the afternoon, and will be happy to come and sit on the roller for a couple of hours.

March 28, 2017 at 6:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Grumpy
Depending on what time you have it till i can do some time after work but it wouldn't be till about 4. Let me know.
March 28, 2017 at 7:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dave W
Sorry Greg I have plans to probably mid afternoon. If I can I will come down sooner. Can we return it am Thursday. That way the Wed afternoon flyers could take turns.
--

March 28, 2017 at 3:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

GBAR
Been sitting at field since 6.30 this morning, no sign of roller yet, grader & water truck busy grading. Rain forecast for tomorrow, Merry wonders why I get shitty.
March 28, 2017 at 6:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

GBAR
132mm of rain in 24hrs, not bad. Everything is a bit wet at the moment. The only thing landing & taking off are ducks .
March 31, 2017 at 8:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

kennyglide
HEEeeelp ... is there a way to access (General Announcements) as it says (Topic Closed) ? have we been hacked by the Russians ...Lol :)
April 2, 2017 at 9:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

kennyglide
Or the makers of an unamed relatively complicated transmitter? :)
April 2, 2017 at 9:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AceTutor
Administrator

General Announcements is all running again!

Thanks Kenny for your conspiracy theories! I to believe we have been "trump"ed!  Notice the date of the last posting prior to your discovery!

Mind you "Debbie" has a lot to answer for!

Have a great day.JR

--

April 2, 2017 at 11:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

GBAR

Saturday morning if anyone is interested, around 9am, a demostration of irrigation techniques will be conducted at the airfield. All welcome!!!

April 21, 2017 at 5:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cel

If anyone has lost a few things when we were out at the field on Sunday, let me know. My kids have never stolen anything before, so this is a first. My kids and I came home with at least 5 things that don't belong to us. I'll describe them in case they're yours and you wish them to be returned.

They are very small, have 6 legs, a hard exoskeleton and a head that usually digs in and are usually found in the middle of an itchy spot somewhere on your body, sometimes in a place that I won't describe on this family-friendly forum.

If they are yours, please let me know and I'll return them to you promptly.

--

I love Eklectric powered things... my phone, my cordless drill, my toaster, my shaver...

But that's where it ends!! THINGS THAT FLY NEED REAL ENGINES!!!   :D

May 22, 2017 at 6:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

GBAR

Bugger, I did let them out for a run on Sunday morning but when they didn't return at sunset I thought they must have hitched a ride on some passing roos. If you get a chance could you return them to the little brown box in the shed marked "suggestions". I am sure that they would have enjoyed their excursion out to Yangan, they should be well fed anyway.

May 22, 2017 at 6:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

kennyglide
Waiting for the next exciting instalment......Tick,Tick ,tick ,tick :)
May 22, 2017 at 7:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DANDO

G'Day all we spoke about a fridge for the shed at the meeting.  Does anybody have an old fridge they don't want, its needed for the field opening Cheers Dando

June 9, 2017 at 6:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DANDO

Has anyone thought to get the cable from Brians and what plugs are required? Thanks Brian  Cheers Dando

June 9, 2017 at 7:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DANDO

C'Mon people someone must have a fridge we can borrow for the week-end Cheers Dando

June 14, 2017 at 5:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Merry

Well what a great day it was yesterday.   Weather and atmosphere.
Thank you to all our members for ALL the help so that the day went off smoothly. I didn't hear one negative comment throughout the day. Martin put in hours and hours to organise it all and it was a great success. Congrats to WAM!!

June 19, 2017 at 5:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DANDO

All I spoke to were impressed with the facilities and what the club has achieved in such a short time  Congratulations to all that helped  Dando

June 20, 2017 at 6:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

137 views - 0 comments
492 views - 1 comment
1015 views - 2 comments
1795 views - 0 comments