Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Sticky: General Announcements

Dave W
Anyone interested in flying this arvo. Weather permitting about 3pm. Just noticed the clock time of message is yesterday so confirming that's today 25/05/17
--

May 24, 2017 at 6:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Merry

WOW!!!!!
What a fantastic weekend everyone had. Thank you to everyone who donated items and their time to make it so enjoyable. I hope that this is just the start of many more to come.

A big thankyou to Sharmara and her team for providing all the goodies and serving morning tea on both days. Job well done! (Dave, it was for your own good health that you couldn't sample any of it.)

May 28, 2017 at 6:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dave W
I took a photo of Sharmara's works of art. I would put it on my computer as a screen saver but I think drooling would short out the keyboard.
--

May 28, 2017 at 6:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

GBAR

I thoughly enjoyed the 2 days of food & friendship. Really loved the gliders but the cost of owning one would cause severe arguments every time one hit the dirt. A big thank you to all of the members who turned up early to help out & stayed till late. Saturday was just a brillant day for flying, hope more clubs take advantage of the new field to conduct club meets. The money that was raised will go along way towards our shelted pit area. :D

May 28, 2017 at 10:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Merry

It appears that we wont have to take too much food to the field tomorrow because we only have 1 (ONE) member who has put up their hand for requiring lunch.

Any more????

June 3, 2017 at 5:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Grumpy
I'll have a burger Merry.
June 3, 2017 at 6:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Toddy

I won't be able to get to the field today, there is a bit of a bug going through the todd household, don't want to pass it on to everyong. Have a good day,

June 3, 2017 at 5:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Grumpy
I've had it for over a week Toddy. Worst flu I've ever had. Almost put me in hospital.
June 3, 2017 at 7:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Toddy

Grumpy at June 3, 2017 at 7:05 PM

I've had it for over a week Toddy. Worst flu I've ever had. Almost put me in hospital.

Yeh I went out for a short time yesterday morning and came home and spent most of the rest of the day in bed, it doesn't seem to be the flu, it is more of a virus. Now my wife has woken up this morning unwell also. Think it will be a quiet few days for the both of us.

June 3, 2017 at 7:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Peter T

Hi Guys. Is anyone interested in going? coming to the Manilla slope fest in September? Let me or Greg B no.

--

June 4, 2017 at 10:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Peter T

Anyone after a TX, rctraders.com.au have a DX8, mode 1 for $220  for sale. They are pretty good, good for someone if ur serious, but cant keep up with an Aurora. Hee, Hee!!!!

--

June 5, 2017 at 11:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dave W
Today and Wednesday's weather were similar and likely that the wind will not get as strong as predicted tomorrow which it did not today. That was a mouthful. Hope to see others flying tomorrow all being well.
--

June 6, 2017 at 3:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dave W
Tried to warn any potential flyers off due to the wind at about 3.30pm but the site kept saying page not found when I tried to log in. Murphy's Law I guess.
June 7, 2017 at 5:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

jason heard

i went out there  for a first fly it wasnt that bad

--

June 7, 2017 at 9:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

GBAR

I also went out about 2;30 Jason and it wasn't that bad, landing was a bit difficult but after 3 attempts go it down. Once the breeze gets over 10ks it seems that members tend to stay at home. Pity!!! 

June 8, 2017 at 5:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Peter T

Can everyone do m/ships as soon as please. Otherwise u will be unfinancial in 2 weeks. And send or give me m/ship forms.  thanks, Peter T.

--

June 15, 2017 at 7:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

jason heard

Ive given my membership form to merry peter

--

June 15, 2017 at 8:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Toddy

Hi Peter, I paid my $220.00 into the WAM acc and e-mailed Martin Shepherd my completed and signed membership form over a week ago. Cheers Toddy

June 16, 2017 at 10:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

kennyglide
Is the due date for our membership payment 30/6/17 ?
June 16, 2017 at 11:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cel
Will be Kennyglide. That's when last year's insurance will expire.
--

I love Eklectric powered things... my phone, my cordless drill, my toaster, my shaver...

But that's where it ends!! THINGS THAT FLY NEED REAL ENGINES!!!   :D

June 17, 2017 at 3:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Upcoming Events

Wednesday, Jun 28 at 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sunday, Jul 2 at 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Wednesday, Jul 5 at 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Monday, Jul 10 at 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

News

by Peter T | 1 comment
by Tony D | 0 comments
by Peter T | 0 comments