Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Sticky: General Announcements

GBAR

It still wont update & refresh,Grr

October 17, 2017 at 9:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AceTutor
Administrator

It would be refreshing if it did refresh! Purr!

--

October 18, 2017 at 3:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

GBAR

All the holes for the fence have been dug. Just need to organize next week for concreting. What days will suit members.??

October 18, 2017 at 7:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jason heard

Any day for me

--

October 20, 2017 at 11:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Grumpy
Just a quick question. I'm doing a scratch build fuselage to go with Tony Ds Nemesis wings. I'm pretty sure i had the original wing bolts but i can't seem to find them. Does anyone have wing attachments bolts they don't need. They are only a skein thread around 5mm.
October 28, 2017 at 9:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Grumpy

Anyone interested in having a fly. I'll be at the field for a couple of hours. Doing some control line and rc training. Wind is OK for now but slowly picking up.

October 28, 2017 at 8:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Merry

Would any of our members like to change the Flying Day on the 19th Nov to a day with a BBQ?

Please let us know your response  :)

November 10, 2017 at 6:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AceTutor
Administrator

What a fabulous day. Thanks for everyone that came and the accompanying dishes were really yummy.

It was good welcome back our member Peter Earl and his wife Julie.Yes we do miss you folks not being based in Warwick but we also recognise that you live where you want to and work where you have to.

It was also great to see a good contingent from Stanthorpe. I understand a lot of fun also took place after lunch.

Unstructured gathering like to day is so valuable. When is the next one!

Cheers JR

--

December 10, 2017 at 4:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dave W
Test to see if this site is still working.
--

December 10, 2017 at 9:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dave W
Apparently it does after a fashion. You can post but it isn't recorded in the side bar as most recent post.
--

December 10, 2017 at 9:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Liam

The site's been a bit quiet since the side bar broke

--

December 10, 2017 at 9:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Merry

Yes, it sure has been quite. 

What a great day was had by all yesterday. Reilly was the only one to do the pylon racing so of course his time was the fastest. Liam this event would have suited you too.

Thank you to everyone who helped and supplied the food. 

December 11, 2017 at 6:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AceTutor
Administrator

Feed up with the sidebar not refreshing!

Well I am so I have decided to simply remove it. I don't know how many times I have contacted WEBS about this. They don't seem to care about timely responses.

SO I HAVE REMOVED THE FORUM AND EVENT UPDATES

From now on just click on the menu item FORUMS. General Announcement is always at the top of the list (Sticky). The rest of them are in a descending order of when they were last updated. Just make sure that you go to the last page to get the latest conversation.

As for events - just go to the calendar.

Happy Landings

Ace (alias JR)

--

December 11, 2017 at 7:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

kennyglide
Good to see a way out of this problem at last......Good on Ya JR.... Have a Good Holiday :)
December 12, 2017 at 8:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

kennyglide
HeLLOOOOooooooo anybody out there? so lonely here,,,, :(
December 14, 2017 at 6:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

kennyglide
All ya gotta do is click on "FORUMS" (GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENTS)and you can see if anyone has posted recently and then go to the last page and READ ... this way we can still effectively communicate about what is going on the club ....communicate with each other...about who's flying and when .....,upcoming events ect. :)
December 14, 2017 at 6:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

GBAR

Hello kennyglide!!, its a very lonely website. Have you tried the new website that Martin is developing. http://www.dcheshire.net/, its only a trial at this stage.

December 14, 2017 at 6:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

kennyglide
Didn't have much luck the first time ...i will try again ...thanks :)
December 15, 2017 at 7:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

kennyglide
Hi GBAR... just had another look....i realise the webpage is still under construction but can i actually enter a post myself? ...... :) Oh ho so lonely baby ,,,,i feel so ho lonely ...ha h i could die...
December 15, 2017 at 7:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

GBAR

If you register on the new website you should be able to make some comments. Its going to be hot on sunday BUT if you come along to the BBQ lunch & discussion you won't be so lonely 8)

December 15, 2017 at 9:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

137 views - 0 comments
492 views - 1 comment
1015 views - 2 comments
1795 views - 0 comments