Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Lets chat about RC

Mick

--
Don't forget to have fun :D
July 23, 2017 at 10:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

kennyglide
Beautiful picture Mick...unreal,can see the individual rotations on the water .... :)
July 30, 2017 at 4:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

kennyglide
Just like everyone to know i'm feeeeling a little SPADish at the moment...might put a large 3d wing on the existing SPADULATOR ..... or if anyone has a 3D fun fly type plane .. with the wide wing for sale let me know ..... :)
July 30, 2017 at 4:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

GBAR

Sorry to hear your a bit SPADish at the moment Kennyglide, I 'am sure there is some form of medication that can treat it. I have 2 sets of wings in the shed if you want to have a look, they were given to me.

July 31, 2017 at 8:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cel

2 sets of wings!? Perhaps a cure would be Bi-secting the Spad to fit 2 wings? Not sure what you'd call it then though.

--

I love Eklectric powered things... my phone, my cordless drill, my toaster, my shaver...

But that's where it ends!! THINGS THAT FLY NEED REAL ENGINES!!!   :D

July 31, 2017 at 11:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dave W
Marcel. If you're not going to convert the Bixler you recently acquired to glow. You might want to change or remove your finishing tag.
--

July 31, 2017 at 11:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cel

It's not for me. It's for Wildcat to fly at home or the Yangan cricket oval. If I ever fly it, it would not be for my own enjoyment... it would be for testing and evaluation only.

--

I love Eklectric powered things... my phone, my cordless drill, my toaster, my shaver...

August 1, 2017 at 1:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Warren

Careful Celwyn, you might actually start secretly enjoying no-mess flying!

(Listen boys 'n girls, I swear I can hear the drawing of an indignant breath already!)

--

Warren.

August 2, 2017 at 3:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mick

If anyone is interested I am selling PC9 seagull roulette 46 size (low wing trainer) it has been converted to electric and converted to retracts. It flys very well no bad tendencies but has a minor repair. I fly it on 5s but re proped 4s would be fine, Only selling to fund a new 2 meter zero project. Just add a receiver and battery.

--
Don't forget to have fun :D
August 2, 2017 at 2:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cel

Hey, I was just reading the fine print that is on the form my MAAA membership card came on. I stumbled across the section on Control Line. It says quite plainly that control line pilots need to check their 'Thong' prior to flying. I wasn't quite sure what a Thong was, so I googled it. I thought about posting some photos here, but felt that was inappropriate based on what I saw...

After an hour of browsing images of 'Thongs', which caught the attention of my wife by the way, who just raised her eyebrow when I said it was 'research' for the club, I came to the conclusion that I have never seen Grumpy check his 'Thong' while we watch him prepare to fly one of his control line models.

Come on Grumpy, do the right thing and demonstrate your Thong checking for us... 

--

August 31, 2017 at 7:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

137 views - 0 comments
492 views - 1 comment
1015 views - 2 comments
1795 views - 0 comments