Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Lets chat about RC

Mick

--
Don't forget to have fun :D
July 23, 2017 at 10:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

kennyglide
Beautiful picture Mick...unreal,can see the individual rotations on the water .... :)
July 30, 2017 at 4:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

kennyglide
Just like everyone to know i'm feeeeling a little SPADish at the moment...might put a large 3d wing on the existing SPADULATOR ..... or if anyone has a 3D fun fly type plane .. with the wide wing for sale let me know ..... :)
July 30, 2017 at 4:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

GBAR

Sorry to hear your a bit SPADish at the moment Kennyglide, I 'am sure there is some form of medication that can treat it. I have 2 sets of wings in the shed if you want to have a look, they were given to me.

July 31, 2017 at 8:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cel

2 sets of wings!? Perhaps a cure would be Bi-secting the Spad to fit 2 wings? Not sure what you'd call it then though.

--

I love Eklectric powered things... my phone, my cordless drill, my toaster, my shaver...

But that's where it ends!! THINGS THAT FLY NEED REAL ENGINES!!!   :D

July 31, 2017 at 11:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dave W
Marcel. If you're not going to convert the Bixler you recently acquired to glow. You might want to change or remove your finishing tag.
--

July 31, 2017 at 11:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cel

It's not for me. It's for Wildcat to fly at home or the Yangan cricket oval. If I ever fly it, it would not be for my own enjoyment... it would be for testing and evaluation only.

--

I love Eklectric powered things... my phone, my cordless drill, my toaster, my shaver...

But that's where it ends!! THINGS THAT FLY NEED REAL ENGINES!!!   :D

August 1, 2017 at 1:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Warren

Careful Celwyn, you might actually start secretly enjoying no-mess flying!

(Listen boys 'n girls, I swear I can hear the drawing of an indignant breath already!)

--

Warren.

August 2, 2017 at 3:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mick

If anyone is interested I am selling PC9 seagull roulette 46 size (low wing trainer) it has been converted to electric and converted to retracts. It flys very well no bad tendencies but has a minor repair. I fly it on 5s but re proped 4s would be fine, Only selling to fund a new 2 meter zero project. Just add a receiver and battery.

--
Don't forget to have fun :D
August 2, 2017 at 2:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Upcoming Events

Wednesday, Aug 23 at 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sunday, Aug 27 at 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Wednesday, Aug 30 at 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Thursday, Aug 31 at 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Recent Videos

94 views - 0 comments
437 views - 1 comment