Greetings Guest!  / Create an account
Guest Join UsHi Guest,
Welcome. Join our awesome Warwick Aero Modellers (WAM) community where you can discuss various topics :-
Flying (Radio Controlled Models)
Fellowship
Fun
Events
Competitions
Much More . . . or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
General Announcements
There is a chance that Ray Baines from TARMAC might be able to come down for a day of wing testing and coaching. The 6th of December has been penciled in. Anyone up for that?

We also need to think about and choose a date for the Christmas party.
 [Image: SaitoFS82b.jpg]Everyone knows that REAL ENGINES are used by REAL men. Eklectic motors are best left for use in toothbrushes and other unnecessary things.
Wind is looking to be light on Thursday afternoon. I'll be heading out to run my Scanner
after school, in readiness for Sunday's race. Come out if you want to have some coaching for your wings.

We are looking for helpers for tomorrow's Armistice Day and for Sunday.
 [Image: SaitoFS82b.jpg]Everyone knows that REAL ENGINES are used by REAL men. Eklectic motors are best left for use in toothbrushes and other unnecessary things.
Anyone interested in flying late afternoons during summer...avoid the really hot part of the afternoon.....any arvo with good weather will do .....Tis a pleasant time to fly....great vision with the sun behind ...and as the vision reduces sit down and watch the wallabies eat our airstrip...??
MAKING MODELS IS MEDICINE FOR THE MIND  Smile
Hi Ken, yes I will join you, if you like for late afternoon for flying. I need to get up to speed on my gold wings test coming up soon.
Angel
I can usually get out Thursday afternoons.
Thanks for the reply Greg and Marcel...I am looking forward to some late afternoon flying when things have improved on the home front...?
Our thoughts and prayers are with her Ken.
Thanks Marcel
Good turnout at the Christmas party yesterday afternoon. Thanks Merry for organising it for us.
Yes, I know that Christmas hasn't even gone yet but i want to know if members would like to have a New Years Eve party at the club house. Smile

Can you please let me know and I will start the ball rolling.