Greetings Guest!  / Create an account
Guest Join UsHi Guest,
Welcome. Join our awesome Warwick Aero Modellers (WAM) community where you can discuss various topics :-
Flying (Radio Controlled Models)
Fellowship
Fun
Events
Competitions
Much More . . . or Create an Account

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
General Announcements
Well, today turned out pretty darn good, all things considering. A member did a spectacular wipe out, Greg got his fuel problem sorted. Always liked the Challenger. Even Jason turned in an impressive time pylon racing.
Was a good day considering the poor turn out of members.

oh that was sad.
... did someone's model search for some worms while rounding Dave's pylons?
 [Image: SaitoFS82b.jpg]Everyone knows that REAL ENGINES are used by REAL men. Eklectic motors are best left for use in toothbrushes and other unnecessary things.
(04-03-2018, 09:18 PM)Celwin Wrote: ... did someone's model search for some worms while rounding Dave's pylons?

Yep!! Dave Warwick came to grief when he over corrected when coming around a pylon. Bixler 3 was in 3 or 4 pieces so looks like a bin job.
I'm on, now to see if I can send this. 
Lovely rain wasn't it Smile
(06-03-2018, 09:15 PM)Merryb Wrote: I'm on, now to see if I can send this. 
Lovely rain wasn't it Smile

Could have been more!! Cool
So throwing yourself onto the ground screaming "Dave did it" got you some sympathy and $189 to buy a new plane. It's worth a go, I'll try it before I leave on Saturday to go to the "Jets over Calvert". I might just take my ute in case it works!!
Actually, it didn't work as well as you said gbar, as it it cost $180, not $189. Very disappointing isn't it.
 [Image: SaitoFS82b.jpg]Everyone knows that REAL ENGINES are used by REAL men. Eklectic motors are best left for use in toothbrushes and other unnecessary things.
All members received an SMS about the Shopping Centre display on Friday and I still have a lot of spots to be filled. Please help us to get the Clubs names out there and put your name on the roster for a couple of hours.
Hi Merry, i can do the morning shift and bring a few planes Cheers Ken